Benefits of Membership
While we strongly encourage members to be active professionally in the field of composition, CFAMC is different from many professional composer societies, in that its primary focus is not on providing monetary grants, recording projects, concert performances, music publishing services, and other career support activities. Instead, we attempt to foster the integration of compositional and spiritual growth through meaningful Christian fellowship among our members. The benefits accruing to members from such an approach may be summarized as follows:
- Opportunity to share the joys and challenges of being a Christian art music composer with like-minded individuals through various forms of communication as well as live events;
- The opportunity to support and be identified with a visible, established Christian ministry at work in the field of art music composition;
- Confidence stemming from evidence that God is at work in our field;
- Ancillary benefits resulting from professional and personal networking among CFAMC members;
And, for those participating in our network of fellowship groups:
- Professional and spiritual attention from other CFAMC members;
- The opportunity to serve other members by providing professional and spiritual attention to their work and witness.
CFAMC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit ministry, and relies on the financial generosity of its members.
Anyone can maintain membership in the CFAMC by making an annual tax-deductible, charitable donation. The recommended donation is $45 ($25 for students). This annual donation is the only membership requirement. A donation of any amount will give membership to the end of the current calendar year. If you value the mission of CFAMC you are welcome to give more.
- You can mail a check, make check out to “The Christian Fellowship of Art Music Composers”, and mail to Barbara Holm, Treasurer – CFAMC, 9600 Portland Ave S, Apt 111, Bloomington, MN 55420. Be sure to include your name, mailing address, and e-mail
- If you have a PayPal account, you can use that to make your contribution.
- You can pay with credit card, you can use a credit or debit card (through PayPal) to make your contribution.
After you make your donation, you will receive immediate confirmation by e-mail.
If you have any questions or need assistance with your contribution, please contact us.
While the annual contribution is the only formal requirement for CFAMC membership, it is essential that members support and pray for the CFAMC mission, and endeavor to represent the Fellowship well in their activities. Finally, CFAMC is always in need of volunteers to assist with organizational and administrative activities. We hope and pray that members will offer their service as God leads.
To update the link to your website, please login here
|Canfield, David DeBoor|
|DeJong, Kenneth L|
|Kucij, Tim M.|
|Leung, Tony K.T.|
|Parker, Lavinia Kell|
|Savage, Heather Niemi|