Benefits of membership
While we strongly encourage members to be active professionally in the field of composition, CFAMC is different from many professional composer societies, in that its primary focus is not on providing monetary grants, recording projects, concert performances, music publishing services, and other career support activities. Instead, we attempt to foster the integration of compositional and spiritual growth through meaningful Christian fellowship among our members. The benefits accruing to members from such an approach may be summarized as follows:
- Opportunity to share the joys and challenges of being a Christian art music composer with like-minded individuals through various forms of communication as well as live events;
- The opportunity to support and be identified with a visible, established Christian ministry at work in the field of art music composition;
- Confidence stemming from evidence that God is at work in our field;
- Ancillary benefits resulting from professional and personal networking among CFAMC members;
And, for those participating in our network of fellowship groups:
- Professional and spiritual attention from other CFAMC members;
- The opportunity to serve other members by providing professional and spiritual attention to their work and witness.
CFAMC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit ministry, and relies on the financial generosity of its members.
Anyone can maintain membership in the CFAMC by making an annual tax-deductible, charitable donation of at least $35 ($20 for students). This annual donation is the only membership requirement. CFAMC processes membership donations securely using Paypal and a secure connection.
- If you have a PayPal account, you can use that to make your contribution.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, you can use a credit or debit card (through PayPal) to make your contribution.
After you make your donation, you will receive immediate confirmation by email.
Membership donations are due by January 1st of each calendar year. Members who join or renew after May 31st are entitled to reduce their donation for the following year by 50%, if they so desire. If you have any questions or need assistance with your contribution, please contact us
While the annual contribution is the only formal requirement for CFAMC membership, it is essential that members support and pray for the CFAMC mission, and endeavor to represent the Fellowship well in their activities. Finally, CFAMC is always in need of volunteers to assist with organizational and administrative activities. We hope and pray that members will offer their service as God leads.
The following is a listing of the currently active members of the CFAMC. To be listed as an active member, we ask only that you make an annual membership contribution. NOTE: If your name does not appear on this page, it means that you have not made an annual membership contribution for more than a year.
Kucij, Tim M.
Leung, Tony K.T.
Ro, Sun Mi
Sanborn III, Donald
Savage, Heather Niemi
Wiktor, Michael A.